Position: Digital Copywriter
Location: Leeds City Centre (flexible working)
Hours: 37.5/week (flexitime)
Experience: Minimum of 2 years
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Digital Copywriter to join our marketing team. If you’re a wordsmith who can get creative on the keyboard, but you can also get stuck into in-depth keyword research, we want to hear from you.
Your day-to-day will involve writing copy for a wide range of our B2B and B2C clients across multiple formats, including website copy, long-form creative blog content, social media copy, and engaging emails. The ideal candidate should be proactive and able to adapt their tone of voice and writing style, depending on the brief and the brand they’re writing for.
They should also be keen to develop their experience within a company enjoying rapid growth for the past five years.
- Excellent written communication
- Attention to detail
- SEO focussed
- Strong communicator
- Creating effective written content across a variety of digital mediums. This will include, but is not limited to; website content, long form blog content, short form social media copy, email copy
- Proof reading existing copy to ensure it both matches an organisation’s tone of voice and is free of errors
- Ensuring SEO best practise is implemented across relevant online content, including detailed keyword research
- Measuring the results of content activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed research across a number of mediums to influence audience choice and future content decisions
- Working within the marketing team to ensure all content activity falls in line with a wider digital marketing strategy
- Working alongside a wider team of content specialists to deliver effective content performance
- Working with the Head of Marketing to deliver marketing and communications activities for the organisation
- Managing both internal and client expectations to deliver projects to the agreed deadline
- Company bonus scheme
- Bupa Select – top tier healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote working
- Social committee
- Equality, diversity & inclusivity committee
- Running, bouldering, 5-a-side clubs
- Charity events
- High spec MacBook Pro with external display(s)
- Matched pension – you pay into it, we match your contribution on top of your normal salary
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Forward thinking company with a positive attitude
- The chance to have a tangible effect on how the company progresses and grows
- Given the responsibility to work independently
- City centre office with good transport links & great local amenities
- Free office bar
- Xbox One, WiiU
Also, pick two streaming services on us.