Digital Account Manager
We’re looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join the Parallax team. You must have at least 3 years’ experience in an account management role, and ideally a good understanding of managing small to medium sized digital projects, Additionally we’re looking for someone who has a natural affinity for handling client relationships and a comprehensive understanding of how a digital agency helps them meet their needs, while also knowing how we resource and deliver projects.
Strictly no recruiters
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £30k – £40k
Hours: 37.5/week (flexitime)
At Parallax, Digital Account Managers are involved in the entire lifecycle of a project or campaign, first establishing initial client requirements and gaining an understanding of their business, before moving on to quoting and scoping before handing over to the delivery team.
You’ll need to have a strong background in digital projects, and a good understanding of search, advertising and content marketing, it will be your responsibility to work directly with clients and the project team to get things delivered. You must be able to switch easily between projects, prioritising your own workload as you go.
Skills & Qualities
You must have…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management role
- Proven project management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- A passion for delivering outstanding work and a natural drive for quality
- Excellent relationship-building, networking and communication skills
- A broad understanding of social media, email marketing, SEO and ad campaigns
- Experience of working with web designers and developers
- A strong command of time management and budgets
- A penchant for making sense of data and generating easy-to-digest reports
- The ability to think on your feet, generate original ideas and pitch them to clients
- A deep curiosity about all things digital and a strategic mind to back it up
- An inclination for keeping up with trends and carrying out thorough research
- A keen interest in how a client’s business generates revenue
- The ability to estimate and quote costs for individual campaigns
- A proven track record of managing high profile work
It would be a bonus if you had…
- Experience working within a fast-moving agency
- An outgoing nature, comfortable and confident around different people
As a team of highly resourceful and talented individuals, we’ve developed a reputation for using creativity and cutting-edge technology to develop functional and striking work. Our rapid growth over the past few years is credited entirely to our staff – we want you to help us work on even bigger, more exciting projects with our existing and future clients.
We describe ourselves as a full-service digital agency capable of delivering high-spec websites and applications, with a high number of reputable brands who require regular content creation, search engine optimisation, campaign execution, social media management and strategic thinking.
We’ve created a warm, welcoming environment where everyone is challenged yet supported in their roles. We don’t pretend to know everything and are always open to good ideas – you really can make a difference here.
The role is ideal for someone who’d like to work with a mixture of B2B and B2C clients in a variety of sectors. You’ll be working closely with both the marketing and delivery teams on interesting and award-winning projects.
The role also includes varied work across the agency. You’ll be liaising with the marketing, design and development teams to fulfil the requirements of a range of projects and campaigns. We welcome all ideas and would expect you to add valuable input to our team objectives and processes.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Creating schedules and organising workloads
- Providing useful feedback and updates to clients
- Scrutinising incoming project briefs and writing proposals
- Briefing the design, development and marketing teams
- Looking after budgets
- Researching trends and pitching ideas
- Offering strategic and commercial advice
- Bringing campaigns together and reporting success
- Managing client expectations
- Delivering projects to deadline
- Managing profitability at Account Level
You’ll be good at and enjoy:
- Getting the most out of a project team through effective planning and management.
- Gaining commercial awareness and understanding of how our clients’ businesses operate so you can get under the skin and make them better.
- Dreaming up ideas and pitching them – from the outrageous to the ‘simple but brilliant’, you’ll enjoy coming up with novel ideas to create exposure for the brands we manage.
- Reporting results and providing valuable insights for the client.
- Bupa Select – top tier healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote working
- High spec 27” iMac or MacBook Pro with external display(s)
- Matched pension – you pay into it, we match your contribution on top of your normal salary
- Opportunity to grow and time to develop new skills
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Forward thinking company with a positive attitude
- The chance to have a tangible effect on how the company progresses and grows
- Given the responsibility to work independently
- City centre office with good transport links & great local amenities
- Company meals & events
- Free office bar
- Xbox One, WiiU
Also, pick two streaming services on us.